- Topics cover end-to-end supply chain requirements from the first supplier to the end customer—the only certification of its kind in the industry today.
- Helps supply chain professionals handle much more than ever before.
- Get frequent updates based on current regulations.
Ideal CSCP program candidate:
- You are seeking to improve your organization’s cash flow, and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain
- 3 years of related business experience
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*
- CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Certification Program
CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
The CSCP designation
- is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
- is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters
- provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills
- Why should you earn CSCP designation?
CSCP education is essential if you are
- interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
CSCP designation will help you:
- master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization’s ERP investments by millions of dollars
- increase your professional value and secure your future.
- About CSCP exam content
The new CSCP exam consists of three important modules. The exam reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. For accreditation, you must master each of the following:
Supply Chain Design
- Develop the Supply Chain Strategy
- Design the Supply Chain
Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Procure and Deliver Goods and Services
- Manage the Relationship with Supply Chain Partners
- Manage Reverse Logistics
Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
- Comply with Standards, Regulations, and Sustainable Best Practices
- Manage Risk in the Supply Chain
- Measure, Analyze, and Improve the Supply Chain
- The certificates obtained by the trainee
- 1.Certified Supply Chain Professional from AIPS
- 2.Certificate of Altaknyia institution for development and training, consulting and quality systems in case the
- 3.trainee passed the final test and handed over all the duties and the final project.
- 4.Get the trainee to complete the training material printed and coated.
- 5.It is performed several workshops and practical exercises during the period of implementation of the program.