ABA Certification in Staffing assesses the candidate on company’s staffing and recruitment needs. The certification tests the candidates in various areas which include finding new talented employees, recruiting them, and then organizing training programmes for them. An important part of the staffing manager’s job is the retention of employees, since low retention is a big cost. Also, terminating an employee is also a part of staffing manager’s job and careful handling of that is important. This area also forms the part of the assessment.
Why should one take this certification?
If you are working in the HR area and are looking for a new job or promotion or simply more responsibility, then you can take this certification and prove the employer that your knowledge of this particular area of HR is good. It works as an added qualification on your CV and significantly improve your chances of getting the desired role.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in the HR departments of various companies, candidates generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
1. Duration: 60 Hour
Companies that hire ABA HR Staffing Manager
ABA Certified HR Staffing Manager might find employment in all kind of companies, big or small, since HR is a crucial part of any organization.
1. Explains the process of Strategic Staffing and the strategies to effectively handle workforce
2. Elaborate the comparison between Strategic and Traditional Staffing
3. Explains the important components of Strategic Staffing
4. Illustrates the goals of Strategic Staffing and important points to considered when developing staffing goals
5. Illustrates the functional areas of HRM such as staffing, compensation & benefits etc
1. Explains the purpose of developing business strategies and the means to attain competitive advantage in terms of price, technology, customer service etc
2. Explains the meaning of talent management, the various talent philosophies and the various techniques of talent management
3. Explains the various strategic staffing decisions and the elements to determine the strategic staffing decisions
1. Explains the importance of legal compliance and the major benefits of complying with major benefits
2. Explains the general rules and laws that are used in staffing
3. Explains the different types of employment relationships such as at-will relationship, contingency workers, temporary workers etc
4. Explains the various Employment Opportunities such as Equal Opportunity Employment (EOE), Affirmative Action and Staffing Quotas
5. Explains the different types of Employment Lawsuits
Strategic Job Analysis
1. Explains the concept and reasons for conducting job analysis
2. Explains the importance of conducting job analysis
3. Explains the importance and functionalities of Job description and person specification
4. Illustrates the various methods of job analysis such as questionnaires, structured interviews, task inventory approach etc together with their advantages and disadvantages.
5. Explains the steps involved in identifying, planning and executing job analysis techniques
6. Explains the procedure and benefits of conducting job reward analysis
• Explains the meaning and importance of workforce planning in an organisation
• Explains the major steps involved in the process of workforce planning
• Explains the techniques of Forecasting and planning business activities and the various factors indicating change in labor demand and supply
• Illustrates the internal forecasting tools, method of ratio analysis, scatter plots, trend analysis, process of judgment forecasting and the concept of return on investment
• Explains the process of gap analysis between demand and supply in staffing by illustrating situations of temporary talent shortage, persistent talent shortage, short-term and persistent employee surplus
• Explains the concept of sourcing and the staffing goals of an organization
• Illustrates the different types of recruiting sources such as internal sources ( such as employee referrals, succession management etc) and external sources of recruitment (such as advertisements, job fairs, careers sites etc)
• Explains the steps involved in designing the plan for sourcing
• Explains the concept of sourcing of employees globally, their benefits and challenges
• Explains the process of geographic targeting and their advantages
• Explains the various methods of recruiting such as perception in fairness, spillover effects etc
• Illustrates the effective strategies of recruitment such as characteristics and attitude of a recruiter, recruiters profile etc
• Explains the training and development strategies affecting the skills as a recruiter and factors influencing recruiters effectiveness
• Explains the concept of recruiting metrics and the strategic measurement of factors affecting
• Explains the various strategies and factors affecting applicants attraction
• Illustrates the various methods of measurement such as nominal measurement, ordinal measurement, interval measurement etc and their characteristics
• Explains the process of benchmarking and methods of evaluation
• Explains the external assessment goals and elements involved in assessment such as enhanced job fit, accuracy in measurement, ROI, employers image, legal compliance etc
• Explains the external assessment methods such as job applications, telephone screening etc
• Explains the goals of internal assessment and associated methods such as mentoring, job knowledge test etc
• Explains the concept of succession management, process involved in system development
• Explains the process involved in career planning, factors affecting and the tools for successful implementation
• Explain the need and importance of workforce management
• Explains the concept of orientation and socialization
• Explains the phases and choices of socialization
• Explains the process involved in managing workforce flow and turnovers
• Understanding the causes of turnover and developing retention plans
• Explains the process of voluntary and involuntary employee separation
• Explains the best practices to conduct the activity of downsizing
Staffing System Evaluation
• Explains the process of measuring staffing outcomes
• Illustrates the various methods of evaluating staffing systems such as KPI, staffing metrics
- The certificates obtained by the trainee
- 1.Certified HR Staffing Manager from AIPS
- 2.Certificate of Altaknyia institution for development and training, consulting and quality systems in case the
- 3.trainee passed the final test and handed over all the duties and the final project.
- 4.Get the trainee to complete the training material printed and coated.
- 5.It is performed several workshops and practical exercises during the period of implementation of the program.